Death toll hits 259 | 10,000 infected, says China
Prevention is always better than cure!
To prevent 2019-nCoV infection there is no vaccine currently. To prevent infection the best way is to avoid being exposed to Wuhan virus.
To prevent the spread of Wuhan virus following are daily preventive methods:
- Wash your hands with soap and water thoroughly for few seconds. Alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol is recommended if soap and water are not available.
- Avoid being a part in heavily crowded place.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your nose, eyes and mouth with dirty hands.
- Prefer to stay at home when you are sick.
- Disinfect and clean frequently touched objects and surfaces like door knobs, handles etc.
- Always carry tissues to cover your cough or sneeze, then throw the tissue in the dustbin.
Take care of yourselves : )